Department of International Law
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia

Blischenko Congress

Visa Support

You can equally apply both for tourist and humanitarian type of visa. However, for each type of visa you need to obtain a visa support document.

In case of tourist visa you need either a tourist voucher or a booking confirmation from the hotel or hostel.

RUDN University (Peoples' Friendship University of Russia) provides support in obtaining an invitation to participants in the event to apply for an ordinary humanitarian single-entry visa for a foreign citizen to enter the Russian Federation.

To check whether the visa-free regime is applicable in your case, please contact the Russian consulate in your country or check the information on the website

Prepare all the documents required
- Scan of travel passport. It should be valid at least 6 months after your Russian visa will expire and contain at least two clear pages - for the visa and the migration card.
- Application Form (download).

Please contact to receive the invitation for humanitarian visa. Send an e-mail noting "Visa support" in the subject with scan of your travel passport and application form.

After completing all the procedures, you will be sent a scanned copy of an invitation to your e-mail. 

Check the Internet for the web-site and the address of a Russian Consulate or Russian Visa Processing Center in your country. Apply in person or by post. You will need to pay the consular fee and present/send the documents and the visa support documents (invitation).

Please note, that if you plan to stay in Russia for more than 7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you have to register your visa immediately after arriving in Russia. You can register your visa in a hotel or if you stay in an apartment or with friends/colleagues ask the owner of the apartment to submit a special registration form to any post office or immigration authorities office.